I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What needs done at your house?

In November, I put some drawers in my bathroom vanity... I loaded them to see if they would hold what I wanted... but I never clipped the ties that held the top drawer closed...not a big deal, seriously, how long would this take?...well it took me a couple of months...but yesterday there was a pair of scissors in the bathroom (didn't find any cut hair - I'm not sure what they had been used for) so I grabbed them and finally clipped the ties.  What little thing needs done at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment