I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cake Mix Cut-out Cookies


My oldest dd and her friend made these cookies last Saturday for me to take to a shower on Sunday.  This is a quick and easy recipe (well, unless you can't find the recipe and have to call your sister for it).   But I had them mixed before I hung up.  The round cookies were slice and bake cookies in the freezer from Christmas.
Here's the version my mom used.
Cake Mix Cookies

1 cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Strawberry)
2 T water
1 egg
1/4 butter (mom always used margarine...I didn't have any)

mix;  add up to 3 T flour to get a workable dough

roll & cut;  bake @ 400 for 4 minutes.  Ours were baked on Silpat mats - it took longer than 4 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment