I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Ironing Basket

My ironing basket often holds a wonderful (and much too large) assortment of items that need ironed, mended or moved on.  I recently pulled out these dresses that I had been saving since dd#3 outgrew them to give to my dear neighbor who is anticipating the birth of her first child.  The fun part about passing these on is that I'm really giving them back.  They are quite a bit more worn than they were when I received them from my dear friend (and neighbor's mom) almost 13 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment