I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shadow Applique Quilt Block

My husband graciously allowed me some time away this afternoon, at my favorite sewing shop (Gina's), to learn a new technique with my sewing/embroidery machine.  I haven't decided what I'm going to turn this into, but I think it is beautiful.  It's from a set of designs Baby Chicks 'n' Bows by Kathy Drew.  Kathy is amazing.  Her quilts are spectacular...now I'm thinking I need to sign-up for her Freestyle Machine Quilting class.

1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty. If you can't find anything else to do with it, you can always mat it and frame it and hang it in your sewing area.

    ReplyDelete