I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Heart Barrettes

A friend of mine had a craft project planned for us a couple of weeks ago from purlbee.com/valentine-heart-barrettes.
It was fun to craft with her.  I've been hoping to schedule some time to make a few more barrettes.  Last Wednesday, I grabbed some supplies for during my dd's cello lesson and came up with the white/purple barrettes.  While my son read to me on Thursday I made another pair, while watching a show with the dh, while visiting with a friend, while at a basketball game...This is a fun quick project.  They were adorable in the little one's hair this AM.  Some use small clips (as do the ones from purlbee) and for some I used larger barrettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment