I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Favorite Deal of the Week

I know some of you use coupons and some of you don't.  I haven't always used coupons...but this is why I do now.
A couple of weeks ago CVS had finish on sale for $3.00 and there were $2.25/1 coupons from the newspaper.  There was also an ECB deal where if you spent $20 from a select group (including the finish) you received a $10.00 ECB.  When I stopped into CVS that week the shelf was empty...but I left with a raincheck.  I was delighted when I stopped into CVS, after picking up my dd from dance on Thursday, to grab a bottle of Dawn (we were completely out and it was time to cook dinner & wash dishes).  After paying $4.26, I left with a $10 ECB...the deal could have been better since I had a $5 ECB in my purse but I was really in a hurry.  The Dawn was free (.97  $1.00/1 Q adjusted down).

No comments:

Post a Comment