I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

It could be another snowy wake up in the morning, so I thought I'd share another breakfast recipe.  Have I told you that I love breakfast food?
If you like pumpkin pie you will love this recipe:  Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal  We can't use tree nuts, so I substitute some oatmeal for the pecans in the topping.  I also no longer have enough ramekins for my family, so I bake part of it in casserole dishes.  When I have things together I will mix this up the night before and refrigerate it to make breakfast prep a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment