I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

House Project #1 -update

A picture is worth a thousand words, so if you wonder what I have been up to wonder no more.  I did get a hem in a pair of pants for last week, but it took me until Monday AM...the goal this week is to clean out an ironing basket - currently hidden in the attic.


While the husband and I were out shopping at the local salvage stores on MLK day there was creativity at my home.
I will say that being without a washing machine is much easier than being without a dishwasher (I survived a week of that early this year)..thankfully my dear neighbor allowed me to wash the bedding that was wet the first morning after everything had been disconnected.   My laundry mound is growing... I think I'll be at the laundromat come Saturday.  I've come up with some great ideas...now it is the dh's job to make my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment