I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cleaning up messes

I had intended to glue the grass back on my stable before packing it for the attic, but one of my little helpers "cleaned it up" before I had the chance. I much prefer messes like this, over the earlier one I cleaned up involving the bathroom and blueberries. If you have small children and have ever picked blueberries you probably can image what I'm referring to. I've been trying to not be quite so uptight and laugh at some of our "messes".
Today is Daddy's birthday and he has just been notified his office is closed. Having a boss originally from MA, with a 4-wheel drive, means the office is "never" closed. With a computer job it just means he works from home. But we started a bathroom repair project last week, so maybe there will be a little progress on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment