I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cleaning up Christmas

The tree is coming down today. The blessing of older children is that they can be big helpers. My children decorated our tree (I was literally closed out of the room while they hung ornaments). It wasn't quite what I envisioned, but perfect because I used the time they were decorating to sew. I'll post pictures of the project I had time to work on soon.

I've come up with a special project to do while praying this morning, but first I need to do some grocery shopping and order a new math curriculum. This morning, I finally corrected the placement test I gave a month ago (seriously). So find something you've procrastinated on and do it. BTW, last year my tree was still up in February. In 2009, I paid a student who needed money for spring break to take it down in late Feb/early March. One of my goals is to not procrastinate as much this year. .

No comments:

Post a Comment