I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Strawberry Clip

I had some fun last week with a friend making some strawberry hairclips from here:  Sew Homegrown Strawberry-shortclip.  They turned out berry cute.   I am hoping to do some sewing and organizing in my "free" time this week (the bookshelf in the background needs attention).  We also need to get back to working on the laundry room.  Since today is my anniversary (15 years!!!) I think we're going out to dinner instead of working on our house project.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 15 years.

    ReplyDelete