I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Johnsonville House Party

It was a busy day with a basketball tournament, some consignment shopping and a Johnsonville Sausage House Party with 39 people...I guess 40 if you count the baby.  A house full of people and wonderful food.  With the helping hands of a couple of friends we were able to enjoy Italian Sausage Rigatoni.  We started the evening with some Johnsonville Snack Sausage and Spicy Sausage Queso.   I was too busy talking and cutting cake to take pictures of our yummy desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment