I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

February Reading


I received this as a Christmas present and didn't know anything about it (I'm out of touch with what book clubs were reading last year).  I put it on my list to read in February and I actually finished this a couple of weeks ago (amazing considering it is 444 pages).  I found myself hoping I'd be stuck in traffic or have to wait for dance class to finish so I could read a few more pages.  There were a few things I didn't appreciate about this novel and therefore will not allow my daughter (12) to read it.  I was disappointed in the ending, but this book made me laugh out loud and cry.  It is fiction and therefore the things I do not like about this book are merely my opinion.  There are thousands of reviews on Amazon and I can agree with both the favorable and the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment