I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Accessories


Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here.  No, we haven't been idle.  We've been busy working on some different projects and taking a short trip (and recovering from that trip).  I was reminded today by my dd's outfit that I forgot to post pictures of her new accessories.  She was given a new skirt that was a little too long.  A couple of weeks ago, before church, I ripped off the bottom tier and turned it into rosettes.  I forgot to take a picture of both together....

Here's the skirt and the tier I removed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment