I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Heart Wreath

 I saw this idea in Southern Living last year and never got around to making it.  Finally, a use for some of the Nandinas around my house.  It took me a few weeks to locate a heart shaped wreath (Michael's)  but I was determined to hang it on my door in time for Valentine's Day.

Here's what I started with. 

Now that I'm looking at the picture I'm thinking I could have added the other bunches of berries I cut...but with helping with schoolwork and making dinner I needed to finish quickly.  The extra berries went back outside for the birds.   The original instructions can be found here Valentines Day Heart Wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment