I love to be inspired by what others have done.

I love to be inspired by other people's projects and goals. It challenges me to get up and get busy. I hope you're inspired to make a little progress on whatever project you've been dreaming of doing.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting back on track


A while back I started reading an ebook 31 Days to Clean.  I even started doing some of the challenges...and then life as I knew it was interrupted.  It's interesting how that seems to happen to me regularly... so I'm trying to get back on track and grow in maintaining our home so that it is a peaceful place for us to work and play.  Here's my mission statement:
31 Days to Clean Mission Statement
Joshua  24:15  15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”

Ephesians 5:15  15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
I desire a clean house because:
1.       I want to have time for the important things in life:  Jesus, family, friends
2.       I want to be a wise steward of the abundant provision the Lord has provided for us
3.       Living in an orderly way leaves more time for serving others
4.       A clean home helps clear my mind of distractions and provides a peaceful sanctuary
5.       I would like time to pursue creative endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment